Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

In their 1V0-621 practice exam product literally, every 6th question has the wrong answer suggested as correct.VMware has some of the same questions in their own test practice exam and the correct answers are different.

They do not refund money. That is a lie. This is a product that you cannot trust to help you prepare put together by dishonest, arrogant amateurs. I'd say scammers, they are not much better than the Nigerian prince.

Do not buy any practice exams from them. Their product is defected, not suitable for its purpose and not updated as advertised.

They also say they fix the incorrect answers that I sent them but they did not.I hope they will need to spend the money I paid on medication...

Review about: Passleader 1v0-621 Preparation Material.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: I hated it.

Had an Experience with PassLeader?

Comments

School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more