1.3
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

on the web site, they wrote the exam is last updated on 21st Sep 2016

The file they allowed me to download, last update 2015 .I tried to contact them, they are hidden.

Also they say they are 24/7 support which is a lie too as they will not reply to you at all. Be aware of this company and don't buy anything from them.

Nothing is updated, hidden conditions for refund, no contact , no reply.

Also they will never allow you to be able to contact them on any mean, just emails with no reply at all .Be careful and just don't buy from them.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of passleader preparation material from PassLeader and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants PassLeader to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by PassLeader for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with PassLeader?

Comments